You've stumbled across the Kevin + Lori Murset's page. Although a veteran of the internets, this is a first for me.
As you may already know, Lori is expecting a small child to arrive in March/April 2008. We think it will be a girl, but that's yet to be determined. Lori is about 3.5 months along and doing fine. She's going to the doctor tomorrow for a checkup. We're really excited to see whether the baby will be a little Lori (harp-playing angel) or a little Kevin (think Calvin of the Bill Watterson cartoon "Calvin and Hobbes").
I'm going to leave out some information so I actually have something to write about later. This will be a journal of sorts for both of us and we hope you'll interact a little. We haven't been in contact with a lot of you lately, so help us out. Have fun!
6 comments:
How do you know it's going to be little? We have some very large baby genes you know :) j/k
Glad you have a blog now, These things are cool.
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Yay!!! I'm glad you have a blog too now.. I think this will all help us stay in touch a little bit better. Congrats on the bebe!
I think you're having a boy. If you aren't, who is going to wear all those cute little outfits with cars on them that I have in my closet?? I bought them expressly for little Calvin (now you're going to have to name him that whether you like it or not. Watch, it'll catch on.)
I LOVE IT!!! We have our blog up too, check it out!
Wow, can I write, too, even though dad & Meg & I don't have a blog, haven't bought you any baby clothes, and haven't bought anything from Craig's list? Just think, we'll only have to walk across the cul-de-sac to borrow eggs and cups of sugar and cans of Jones soda now! Yippee!
Congratulations! I am so glad all is well. Everything on this side is good. I don't know much about blogs but I am sure I will catch on. It seems like my sister and brother in law had a change of plans and are staying in the Sandy area. We will definitely need to make more trips out that way, so we will definitley keep in touch.
Take care, let me know if you need anything. :o)
Post a Comment