Friday, May 30, 2008

More Posts?

Well, to cut down on the confusion Kevin has added me to the blog as a person that can post.  I don't know the official name, sorry.  So I don't know if this will increase the posts or not.  Now the blog will not be biased toward Kevin; you will now get the other side of our life!

This could be good or bad, I guess we will see as time goes on.  I now have to go back to the exciting world of cleaning, and the more fun world of watching Hattie.

5 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Yay, Lori! Now we can get more updates on Hattie.

Mark wants nothing to do with our blog. He does not want to become "ensnared" in writing posts. Every once in a while I make him sit down and look at what I've posted so he knows what me and Madelyn are up to while he's gone all day.

Nate said...

Of course it's a good thing! Inquiring minds want to know what Lori is thinking.

The Mursets said...

I too am glad to hear your thoughts, Lori. Of course, I hope Kevin will continue to post as well.

The Yoder's Five said...

Ummm, when are you going to add me and mom's links to "People we know"? I've been wondering. Well, I'll make it easy for you.

theyodersthree.blogspot.com
apronstringz.blogspot.com

Kevin M. said...

There Melissa. I did it. Bossy-pants.