Saturday, July 19, 2008

Paint

Here are some pictures of us painting. The paint colors are not very accurate on screen. Take our word for it: It looks great.

Dad painting the living room.

Living room done.
Main bathroom.
Main bathroom.
Master Bedroom. 
Office (same color as main bathroom)
Masking Hattie's room.
More masking...
Four colors total. In Man-speak; orange, red, green and less-red.
Done. The wall is textured and we didn't get very clean lines. Oh well.

I don't know why the text above is underlined. I can't fix it. Live with it.

5 comments:

The Mursets said...

I LOVE it! Hattie's room is so cool- it turned out great you guys!

The Yoder's Five said...

Fabulous idea for Hattie's room. It turned out so cute. Way to go for thinking out of the box with boxes.

Anonymous said...

We're in the process of painting our basement that we just finished so I know all of the painting fun (and frustrations), but it looks amazing! You guys have done a really great job, it's VERY creative and unique and still looks great! Happy moving!

-Shelly-

Jen said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

i love the creativity in hattie's room, it looks great!