Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not yet

We were able to move in our stuff and start unpacking, but the handrail needs to be painted and installed before we can actually live there, so we are looking at Tuesday or Wednesday before we get the c.o.. Until then here are some pictures of the 99% finished product.

Main hallway looking toward office
Main entry. Brushed steel handrail. Expensive rail lights.
Main bath. We are going to paint the white walls to match the dark one.
Hallway. Main bath on left, laundry on the right.
Office. Laundry door in the hallway.
Laundry. The lights are super bright.
Kitchen. Granite tile countertop. Single-basin 33" wide kitchen sink with high-rise faucet.
Rail lighting in kitchen area.
Standing in the corner looking toward kitchen/living room/entry. Wide-angle lenses are great eh?

Rail lighting in the entry.
Unfinished master bath.
Master bed. The wall is dark brown, but it looks black onscreen.
Living room/screen wall.
Kitchen looking toward living.
Kitchen counter. I love the color and the border.

I know I took more pictures, but they didn't download for some reason. The pictures are all out of order here, but I'm sure you'll live.

9 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

It all looks SOOO good!!! Is Cesar going to build you a custom baby gate for the top of the stairs?

Do us a favor sometime and post pictures of the downstairs when it is finished.

I can't believe you still can't move in. They've been dragging it out forever!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a place. I will come check it out sometime. But I think I'll leave my kids home or outside. Well, maybe I'll bring Colt and you let him figure out what you need to baby proof soon:) Cool Beans...

Katie said...

It turned out really nice! Congrats!!

Meridy said...

How beautiful! And exciting. Your kitchen/dining/living room? area looks HUGE

Meridy said...

NICE laundry room!!!!! I just went back and saw that pic. I'm going to get me one of those one day.

Kasey said...

Your house looks GREAT!! Congratulations and hopefully you can move in soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin and Lori, I forgot to tell you something while we were out there. I don't know if you guys talk to the Simkins or not much since you don't live in their house anymore, but we have a couple that moved into our ward out here in Johnson City, TN about a year ago that lived in the ward they served in. There names are Chris and Jamie Stanford and have a little boy named Ethan. If you do talk with them could you tell them hello for us and the Stanfords? GREAT house by the way! I'm so jealous! Love, Shelly

Aut said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!

Ritzville RS said...

Hey Kevin and Lori!! It's been a while since HS! Your new home is beautiful! Excellent work!