Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthday

My Birthday was yesterday. I'm 25.

9 comments:

Nate said...

Good job having a birthday. You deserve it ;)

What did Lori give you??

Handsome Rob said...

One Quarter down! Woo!

The Yoder's Five said...

What a remarkable post! I just spilled Mountain Dew all over my front.

Unknown said...

Your post just made my day...a little more boring than it already is.

Tyler

Chris said...

Yipee Skipee!!!

Kevin M. said...

Tyler was the inspiration for the post.

Carolina mama said...

Happy Birthday six days after the fact. Your second birthday present of happiness and glee is still in the mail. I will wrap this one after I receive it and before I give it to you.

Dana said...

Happy Birthday - hope you had a great day!!!

Meridy said...

Lori,
I just read your post on my blog about the piggies--Ellie was exactly how Hattie is about laying down and waking up. It's like they have a sixth sense!! So aggravating. We eventually just had to teach Ellie to fall asleep in her crib. We had to let her cry it out after awhile because there was nothing else to be done.