You are probably all sick of seeing stuff about the projector.
The screen came in and it is now installed. I installed some Lutron dimmers so the main lights can be controlled with the main remote.
300 lb crate. No fewer than 31 screws held the front on.

Dad making sure things are level and secure.

Navigating the doorway from the garage.

This is where I started to get a feel for it's size.

Nearly done.

This is the last picture taken. The room is still a mess so I'll clean it and take some final pictures. Lori won't get home until after 9:00 tonight, but we are still going to stay up and watch something. I am having a hard time picking the first movie.

6 comments:
Holy Cow.
How can we get sick of seeing your excesses?? You've run he HDMI? I'd just use it to be a monitor for my computer.
Admit it. You'll be the first to use it when you come over.
Loveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveit!. We're coming over.
Mark says: "I can't wait to see someone blown to pieces on a video game on that screen."
I WILL be the first one over to play with it.
Tyler
Wow! That's so coooooool!
Post a Comment