Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Real Addition to the Family

So a while ago Kevin posted about an addition to the family, this time it is not an inanimate object.  I am pregnant, expecting, have a bun in the oven, etc.  I am only about 7 weeks along and the due date is October 16.
We are excited for this other baby to be part of our family.  We are still getting Hattie use to the idea of a sibling.  I don't think she gets it yet, but we will work on it.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray and congratulations!! I had such an easier time adjusting to two than I did to one, I wish you the same joy I had in my easy second baby. He even slept better.

The Mursets said...

I knew it! Congratulations! I am super excited!

Megan said...

I literally gasped when I read this. I thought you were going to say that you got a new tape dispenser or something! Congratulations!

Carolina mama said...

I suspected it when I saw you nibbling on food before church. I'm happy for you!

Meridy said...

Congrats!! How are you feeling?

Maria Nielson said...

KSJ DFOSEIJ GSLDGK LKMV OEGIN DKLNGB D;FGJKDOLIRGJBND,LFGNK LDGJ DLGK DLRGND LHKNADSKLGNM DLRHNK DOKGHND LLNH L;ADRJKGDNMHB.SKLTDLNHDL DO


Ha! Did I not JUST tell you that you were going to be??!! I'm so so so so excited for you guys!!! Yaay!

The Yoder's Five said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I CALLED YOU YESTERDAY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME (KEVIN) YOU FART!!!!!!!

But yay! How exciting! :) :) :) :) :) :) Congrats!:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Katie said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.