I can't think of anything clever to put here.
Due October 16, 2011
So exciting!
That is wonderful news. If he is anything like my boys, he will be a good baby.
Congrats!!! Do you have any names picked out?
Yay! One of each is so fun. Congrats!
Congrats!!
:D Guess who's going to be his favorite auntie?!? :D
Yiphaw! Ya, good luck with names! I'll be asking you everyday if you've thought of one yet.
Congratulations you guys! That's super exciting.
Yeah! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So exciting!
That is wonderful news. If he is anything like my boys, he will be a good baby.
Congrats!!! Do you have any names picked out?
Yay! One of each is so fun. Congrats!
Congrats!!
:D Guess who's going to be his favorite auntie?!? :D
Yiphaw! Ya, good luck with names! I'll be asking you everyday if you've thought of one yet.
Congratulations you guys! That's super exciting.
Yeah! Congratulations!
Post a Comment