Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update

I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy at work and maybe nothing interesting has happened. Who knows.
Lori had a checkup at the doctor yesterday. Everything is going well. She and the baby are both healthy and they are both growing (wink).

The house plans continue to be refined. It turns out we may be able to build two feet wider due to some setback rule we thought was different. That will help out. The city seems to be cooperating and things are moving along nicely. We have until the end of July to accomplish anything.



Mark, Melissa and Madelyn Yoder came up for Christmas from Albuquerque. Tyler, Monica and Nathan Murset came from Las Ve
gas. We had lots of fun. A bunch of us guys went out and blew things up. I'll have to post some video and pictures later.
Starting Sunday (gasp) next week I have training in Las Vegas. It will be 5 days long and from 9am to 6pm each day. It will be the level I and level II acoustics and calibration training. The first two days are in a classroom environment and there will be a group of people. The last three days, there are only five students. And it's all hands-on. Once you pass level II, you are considered a "guru" and there are no other higher levels. It will be put on by the Home Acoustics Alliance. It sounds like a whole lot of brain-melting fun.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mursets said...

I am ready for another update Kevin!