Friday, February 1, 2008

House

EDIT: I don't know why the larger version of the picture does not show up when you click on it. 

Here is the final layout of the house.

That is, until it changes.

We went to Home Depot today to look at stuff. A really good garbage disposal is $299 in case you are in the market. It chops bones (but it won't bake a cake).

I completed the HAA Level I and Level II requirements last week. I received notice today that I passed t
he Level I test. I missed 2 questions out of 60. I am still waiting for the Level II results. I spent about 18 hours playing around at home, moving things and fine-tuning. It was the first "calibration" I have done. The results are great. Yesterday, our lead installer informed me I would be performing the calibration of a clients theater. The project has been underway for about 2.5 years, and we are finishing next week. There are three amplifiers, 9 speakers, and four subwoofers. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. Maybe I'll take some pictures.

Since taking the HAA classes, I have an urge to buy new equipment. My speakers are currently for sale on Craigslist.

The little baby is kicking and twirling around inside Lori. She found a nerve that makes Lori's leg fall asleep. She likes to stomp on it. We both think Hattie will be a handful ( I wasn't a calm and mild-mannered baby like you would think). Lori has another appointment next Monday for a sonogram. We'll get to peek in on the baby and take a picture. T-minus two months until our lives turn upside-down and we get our faces melted with parenthood. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

The Mursets said...

Your floorplan is hard to read and it doesn't zoom in when I click on it.

Meridy said...

I am so excited you guys get to build a house! Some day we might consider doing that...

--Meridy (and Nathan Reeve)