Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

I was getting the pool ready for my sister, mom, and I to do water aerobics.  I wasn't going to put Hattie in the pool because it was too cold for her, but I thought it would be fun to dress her up in her very first swimming suit and sun bonnet!  Thank you Aunt Melissa!!!  So it really isn't a bikini, but it is yellow and polka dotted.  She sat in her bouncy seat and watched while I cleaned the pool.




















She is ready to eat, hence the crying.




















After feeding nap time.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love the pictures of Hattie, she's so cute. And the swim suit is so slimming on her. lol

The Yoder's Five said...

SO CUTE!!!I'm glad the swimsuit fits. I just couldn't resist getting it for her. Since she's my favorite (only) niece and all.:)

The Yoder's Five said...

P.S. It looks like you've lost weight, Lori. Not that you were big to start with, but you can still tell a difference. (You must have just grafted some of your pregnancy weight onto Hattie. That girl is filling out!)

The Mursets said...

She looks so cute in that swimsuit! Good Job Melissa!!

Kevin M. said...

Yeah, she is a bit of a chunk, but she wouldn't be so cute if she wasn't. Did that make sense?

Meridy said...

How cute she is!! I love swimming season.

Katie said...

What a cute swimming suit! Hattie is adorable.