Now all I have to do is think of what to say!
Um, things are going along well for us. I really enjoy my job of accompanying the High School Choirs everyday for an hour and 40 minutes. It brings me joy. Kevin is still working hard and still enjoying it.
Hattie just had her 6 month check up a couple days early. We went to the doctors this morning. They put her on the scale and she weighed ... 14 pounds? 'What!!! That scale is broken!' That is what I think but don't say anything because I'm pretty sure they would know if their scale was broken. They use it more than I do. I thought that because Hattie has been a Hungry Hippo this week. All she does is eat. So she must be storing up for a growth spurt next week or something. I will have to weigh her later. Anyway, she was only 25 3/4 inches or something. That was almost 2 inches of growth I guess. Anyway her weight was in the 16th percentile. I thought it was kind of funny.
And life goes on. We are having our open house this weekend. Saturday from 4 to 8 if anyone is interested that will be around and would like to go through the house that hasn't done so yet.
Until the next post, have a good day.
2 comments:
Since when have you been playing for the choir every day? I didn't know that!
Don't be worried about Hattie. Madelyn only weighed 18 1/2 pounds at her one year checkup. but when you're lugging them around all day, they sure seem heavier.
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!!
Hey You! I'm glad to hear you are helping the choir class. Good for you! Sounds like life is going great. Happy belated birthday!
-Ashley
Post a Comment