Thursday, October 30, 2008

You know someone famous

"Famous" is stretching it a little.  I was quoted in a newsletter published by Sencore.  They make and service test equipment and measuring devices for audio and video.  I use their equipment when calibrating home theaters.  The quote was taken from a phone call I made to them a number of months ago.  Our rep called today to let me know I was in the newsletter.  Boring, I know.



4 comments:

The Mursets said...

Your famosity will not likely be for long. I was on a Stephen Wade TV commercial once but nobody talks about it nowadays except me.

Tyler

Kevin M. said...

I remember that commercial. I saw it once and it was about 2.5 seconds long.

Meridy said...

Now I feel honored to know you. ;)

The Yoder's Five said...

Did you exclaim that first sentence as they printed it? I personally love exclamation marks. The more the better. I love how lengthy your title is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's so official sounding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!