Monday, December 29, 2008

Husband Tag



I was tagged by Jenny and I thought that it was a good one, so here is more about my husband from my point of view.

1. Where we met - We met at Hurricane Middle School.  But I don't really remember doing much with him until High School.

2. Our First Date - It was the Homecoming Dance.  My friend and I were in the royalty and didn't have dates.  Our friend said he would find some for us, and I ended up with Kevin.  That was our Senior year.

3. How long did we date before we were married? - Good question. Let's see .... we didn't start dating until the last half of our Senior year.  Then we dated for 10 months, he went on a mission while I dated other people.  He got back, and we didn't really date, I said I didn't want to marry him, but we still did things together in groups.  Then I changed my mind, and we got engaged.  Our engagement was about 3 months.  So I guess a little over a year.

4. How long have we been Hitched? - We've been happily married for 3 and a half years.

5. Favorite Feature - My favorite feature is him voice.  I love to hear him talk and sing.

6. Favoirte Quality -  I think that it would be that he is very gentle and a good listener.

7. His nickname for me -  Whatever pops into his head.  He doesn't really have one.  Things that he has called me before include:  Boobo Kitty (see Space Ghost for clarification), Cuttie bunny Pony Kitty, and other ridiculous things along that line.

8. His Favorite Color - I am actually not sure.  But I think it is Blue.

9. His Favorite Sport -  Well, since Kevin is such a sporty guy, it's really hard to choose.  I would have to say shooting though.  He is a really good aim.  And he likes cool explosions (tanerite for example).

10. Who Said I Love You first - This I'm not really sure about, but I think it was me.  I usually say it first.

11. Our First Kiss when and where -  Our first kiss was in Cedar City, at my sister's apartment.  We were waiting for his parents. I believe it was before he left on his mission, in the summer my first semester of college. AH, love!

12. Favorite couple thing to do -  We enjoy bowling, going on rides, shooting, talking, and recently playing guitar hero.  I guess just being together.

13. His Hidden Talent - Oh, which to choose from!  He's really good at mechanics but doesn't want to do it as a job.  He's good at putting Hattie to sleep.  He's excellent at researching things and knows lots of information about THINGS.

14. His Favorite Music - Rambunctious Organ Music.  Clay Christiansen is his favorite organist.

15. What I admire most about him -  I admire that he is always very patient with me, and he is very wise.

16. His favorite pastimes -  Talking nonsense with his Father and Brother-in-law (Mark).  You will have to listen to their conversations to understand what I am talking about.

17. Will he read this? -  Yes, he will.

I would like to tag Monica Murset and Meridy Reeve and DeAnna Reeve.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to get the underlining off.


5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm a big fan of the pic. Thanks for doing the tag!

Meridy said...

Ah! you tagged me! :)

That was fun to read!

The Yoder's Five said...

I was laughing at your "how long did we date" answer. I remember how we were all going crazy that you were dating all these other guys and telling us that you preferred the muscular, athletic type while Kev was on his mission. Glad you came back around! I couldn't imagine anyone else as Kev's wife.

The Yoder's Five said...

PS. I think Kevin will tell you that his favorite color is chrome.

Meridy said...

Lori,

I would love you to contribute recipes!! I need your email. Email me at meridyforgot@hotmail.com