Tonight for FHE we decorated our real-live-not-fake-or-boughten* Christmas tree proper. It features 88' of LED-lit goodness and a bunch of Lori's handmade ornaments. It is 8' high and 4' wide at the widest point. I didn't realize how big it was until I saw a "normal" fake tree. I had to stand on the coffee table to reach the top of this one. Anyway, we are now prepared for Santa Claus to pop in for a nip of Wassail. Too bad we don't have a chimney. He'll have to come in through the sewer vent. Or just knock on the front door. Whatever (I just realized you can type 'whatever' entirely with your left hand if you stretch a little bit. Try it.)
Click for a bigger version to check out the handmade ornament tremendosity.

Low lightisity.

A little ethereal-omuless.

A little out of focus-nessity

I think the spell check just blew up.
Here is a cute video of Hattie taking her first unassisted steps. Lori caught it on film. Hattie will be 9 months old on the 27th.
I never liked the video processing offered by Blogger and I wasn't impressed with YouTube so I went elsewhere. I am trying out Vimeo. I can upload HD video from our still camera. Let's try it out eh? While the video is playing, click the "HD is off" button to see the full size version.
Hattie walking from fanbrain on Vimeo.
*(Boughten is a real word. Chalk that up as another word I learned from Canada.)
6 comments:
Tree looks nice! I can't believe Hattie is walking!!!
Wow!! That is one impressive tree. Thanks for sharing.
What a big girl :) Now it's time to box up everything you love and cherish...
Nice tree! I love REAL christmas trees . .we have a tiny fake one that my sister gave me when Craig and I got married. Hopefully when we have our own place we'll get a better one.
I might have to come upstairs for a closer look at the LED splendiforousness.. I'll bring my protective eyewear.
And I'll bring some wassail. What is wassail. I'll bring a dictionary. And some cinnamon.
Nice tree!
Hattie is an early walker! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment