Lori and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary yesterday. After performing sealings in the St. George Temple, we went out to Applebee's and had dinner. Please try their new "Sliders", specifically the "French Dip" and "Pulled Pork" ones. They are most excellent.
For those of you keeping tabs on Lori's reupholstering project, the chair was sanded then shot with three coats of sating black. The big red casters came in, the chair was reassembled and it's finished!
Before:

After:
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! The flowers are so beautiful, and the chair looks amazing!
Nice wheels! Congrats. We just celebrated our fifth. Time flies.
You guys can send me flowers or reupholster my furniture anytime.
Happy Anniversary! Lori did a great job on the chair. It was fun to see you guys.
You should bottle up all that talent & sell it for $2 million a jar :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Congrats on the anniversary and can I say "WOW" on the new old chair . .good job!
Wow, you are very talented and detail oriented. I wonder where that comes from.
Are you sure that is the same chair. I had to look at the before and after 3 times and I'm still wondering? If so, it's absolutely amazing.
Lori, your talent leaves me in awe. Is there anything you can't do?
Post a Comment