The concert is over. I am glad. I had fun, but now we move on with our lives and the stress of it is gone, which Kevin is probably more grateful for than I am. So here are some great pictures of the practicing on Friday evening that my wonderful Husband took for me.
This was everyone practicing before the concert. As you can see there are some early birds that got to listen to the songs more than once, then listen to them again for the concert.
This is ME! Getting there at 5 and starting to practice with the other instrumentalists. I think it must be closer to 5:30 because some of the choir is there.It was an awesome opportunity that I am very glad I got. Thank you Nancy Allred, and Larry LeBaron for submitting my name and accepting it. It was so fulfilling to be able to play on a pedal harp again. I was reminded of why I like to play music in the first place. I love playing with a group. It was also nice to be with this caliber of musicians again. I felt that I played better on Friday Night than I did on Saturday, but both concerts went well, and everybody said it sounded wonderful, so what do I know? Nothing, except how I played. Kevin said he thought overall Friday's concert was better then Saturday's, but unless you went to both, you wouldn't know, so there.


4 comments:
Fabulous job! I heard good things from everyone who went. Lori, you look so pretty!
I'm glad we went. We have more close-up photos of you. You played magnificently.
Ooo fancy hair! Love it! I am imagining what the concert was like...
I think that is so great! I am so inspired!! Maybe I could at least one day...I don't know...actually play in front of you without messing it all up!!
Great Job
Post a Comment