Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hanksville Community Swimming Pool

Last Tuesday we went to this nice spot to swim in the river near Hanksville. I don't know the name of the river. I packed a lunch and we put a sign on the office door saying we'd be back at 2. I had been before with Hattie. Marina, a coworker took us last time and showed us the spot. Hattie loved it and loved it this time as well. She loves to play in the water and mud.


This is were the river dumps into a wider area. There is a little section of sand before it drops off pretty deep. Hattie seemed to like this area the best because she could still touch but there was lots of water. She also liked being in her floating seat while I swam her around in the deeper section.


We ate our lunch and then headed home. It was a nice break and fun. Too bad we wont be able to do it again any time soon.

See you all in a week.

3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see you guys. We've found a perfect swimming spot at Sand Hollow we'll have to show you.

Rheanna Bristol said...

I think I went there once. Its nice!
Good to have you home, I will try to stop by soon!

Carolina mama said...

Looks like a really fun spot. It's great having you back. I hope things start coming together soon for you all.