Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pre-Christmas



It's time for...


(It took me several minutes to make that ok?)

Lori has like 6 concerts this week, playing either the harp or the piano, or both.  Once this week is over, we will concentrate on cramming the Christmas spirit down our throats.

I am still looking for work.  I have applied at a number of retail stores, but I have not been contacted for interviews or anything.

Hattie will turn three (3) in a few months.  She is growing so quickly.  Typical to young kids, she is little Miss Smarty-Pants, and is always surprising us with her wit and intelligence.

Last night for FHE we put up our Christmas tree.  Last year we trekked up to the mountains and cut down a real tree, but this year we are going to use the fake one Lori bought for our first Christmas as husband and wife (awwww.....).

Specs:
(5) strands of lights
(150) feet of lights
(500) LED lights

And it's only four feet tall

Here is a picture of it (click for large version):

Hattie "helping" decorate it.  The tree is noticeably weighed down by all of the lights.




It looks reaaally good in person.  Now you have a reason to stop by (besides hand-delivering your gifts to us).

Cheers

3 comments:

Beverly Whipple said...

I'll cram Christmas down your throat! Next year wrap your kid in the lights, I bet she'll hold more! hahaha Looks good :)

The Yoder's Five said...

I'm blinded by your tree all the way over here in Cedar City.

And if you want your (Hattie's) presents hand delivered, you'll probably have to wait for Christmas day when we come over.

Put some concert footage up on the blob!!

Maria Nielson said...

I think your tree is going to explode? Jk jk ok. It looks kewl achually. At least you have SOME gifts under your tree. We'll just have to put Emery under ours. That's how ahead we is.