So on Mother's Day I decided to try some new things with my makeup. I was too chicken to do a really dramatic look like I was wanting to try, and went with something that was more toned down. Still a little more than I normally do, but it was fun. This is it. I guess you can't really tell very well, but it was different, so there.
After church I told Hattie we would do her makeup and have a photo shoot. She choose what is called a 'wash'. Basically you just put one color on your eyelids clear up to your eyebrows. So we did a blue eyeshadow on her with light pink blush and lip gloss and a little bit of mascara. Kevin was kind enough to take pictures. You can't really tell that Hattie is wearing anything because it is so light, but it is there.
This is the look she gives Kevin when she doesn't like his teasing.
He was trying to get a close up of just her lazer beam blue eyes, but they were not turning out. This is the best picture we got, and the best of the whole "shoot".
And then there is Jack. He is such a happy boy. He is just starting to be shy, but if you smile at him long enough he will give you a great big grin back.
We didn't get a really good one of them together. But oh well.
This was our 'serious model' pose. Hattie is being really serious.
And of course Hattie wanted to take a picture of us.





4 comments:
You are beautiful, Lori! :)
Madelyn loves makeup too! You guys look beautiful. I can't believe how big Jack is!! We need to hang out soon!
Gorgeous girl! What a fun idea and experience to share with your little girl!
What a fun photo shoot! You both look lovely, though of course I agree you are both also beautiful sans makeup!
Post a Comment