Fast forward 1 year and we are now moving toward our goal of buying a business.
We will be moving to Hanksville, UT to operate a small motel. We are moving April 12th. This news is long overdue and we are excited. This news came about 8 minutes ago and we still have plans to make. I will be updating everybody in the meantime.
10 comments:
Yay! We hope it all goes well.
The Mursets
Good grief! I can't believe you're actually leaving! Good luck packing on such short notice. We'll miss you guys.
Congratulations, though you will be missed in this locale!
Congrats! And good luck with the move. I hope everything goes well for you.
Well, what help do you need? bert Has a little truck and we have our van. What are you doing with your house?
I'm so excited and nervous for you
We are going to try to rent out the basement of our house. As far as help goes, we will probably need help on Friday or Saturday. We don't think it will take too long to pack things up. We aren't going to be taking everything with us. I'm excited too.
I am excited for you three, but will miss you very much!
I am excited for you all. I am slightly dissapointed, I hear that long distance piano lesson relationships never work out.
Let me know what help you need. I can pack a box like the best of em!
Congratulations! Where is Hanksville? j/k
Awesome, you guys will do a great job! We'll have to stop by for a visit.
Good luck!
Post a Comment