Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Month Left and a Name

Well, I was looking at some of our old posts and found one were we had taken a picture of my belly when I was pregnant with Hattie with one month left to go.  So I thought I'd do the same here.  I'd put up the other picture too, but frankly, I'm too lazy right now, even to add the link to that post.  If you really want to see it look up our Feb. 2008 posts.  So here I am one month left with Hattie in tow.  And we have finally, officially, definitely, for sure, decided on a name.  Isn't that exciting?  I guess you would like to know what it is.  Ok, ok, we have decided on Jack, no middle name yet.  We have a few we are tossing around, but for now it is Jack Murset that will be here in a month.


I just wanted a picture of my belly, but it turned into an impromptu photo shoot of Hattie.  Because she is so cute and a little vain, and because Kevin was really not wanting to do homework, and it was such a nice day outside. I guess most kids are pretty self centered at this age, I hope.


She is such a cheese ball.  She practices funny faces in the mirror already.


She loves to pick flowers and give them to you.  In this case she wanted Kevin to take a close up picture of the flower, but not with her in it.  She liked the picture anyway.



Our cute Hattie.  We love her a lot.



5 comments:

Heather said...

You look great Lori! I like the name Jack. I think we are going to name our new addition Ty but I guess we'll see when he comes. I'm excited for you. I wish I only had a month left.

Katie said...

So fun! Love the name!!

Maria Nielson said...

I'm so excited to be able to say that I was THERE when Kevin walked into our nursery class with the name idea :D I love the name!

The Yoder's Five said...

Love it!! Do I get a finder's fee because I suggested Jack to Kevin on facebook?!?!

You look great! Can't believe you only have a month left! Shwoo! Hattie has such pretty eyes. Wonder what color the baby's are going to be. :)

Megan and RJ said...

Lori,

You make pregnancy look cute!